What would you like to book?×
We would love to welcome everyone to our Farm destination however at the moment we are following guidance from the Government and are doing our part to reduce the spread of this awful disease and we appreciate your understanding at this time.
We are situated on the west of Loch Lomond in Argyll and Bute. Our postcode is G83 8RH. We are currently in Level 2 which means we are only able to accept bookings from guest who in a Level 1 or 2.
We can only accept 1 household family per accommodation or experience.
This is subject to change and we will do our best to keep our information updated.
If you or a family member have Covid Symptoms and can no longer attend your holiday and activity or the government issue a change to guidance resulting in restrictions resulting in you not being allowed to attend you will be able to transfer your booking to a future date or receive a full refund.
We have appreciated the support of our guests during this time by moving their dates forward as this ensure our small business will be able to continue operating in the future.
Staff have completed online training specific to cleaning protocols for holiday accommodation published by Association of Scotland’s Self Caterers.
Specific disinfectant products have been purchased and will be used in line with cleaning protocols at changeover cleans.
Each property has sanitiser dispensers fitted and before your activities you will be asked to use hand sanitiser provided.
Covid-19 risk assessments have been completed.
Test and Trace
As part of the country’s ongoing COVID-19 response we are ask to retain information about the guest staying at our property, Name, contact phone number, dates stayed at property and what staff member have been in contact with you.
This information will only be given when contacted by the Test and Trace team and held for 21 days. No other information will be recorded or passed on.
For your safety and comfort our processes have changed
We have put additional measures in place to protect guests, staff and our family. We must also make some changes to the usual guest experience which we would appreciate your help with – this helps protect you, our guests and our staff .
- Given the amount of additional deep cleaning we cannot offer an early check in or a late check out at this time.
- All accommodation will have an arrival time of 3pm and a check out time of 10am. We will additional time to clean and disinfect the properties and we therefore request that guests leave sharp at 10am to allow our housekeepers access.
- We will be welcoming our guests from a socially distant 2 metres away. Please call Kay 07751 560 577 to let us know you have arrived and we will come to the accommodation within 15 minutes of your arrival, come to the door and we can make sure everything is ok for you.
- We won’t be able to show you around the accommodation as we usually do but we will send you a PDF of information including all instructions for operating all appliances, ahead of your stay by email. We are on hand by phone at all times to answer any questions.
- Some items like cutlery, throws, crockery, glassware, cushions have been limited in each property.
- If you have any issues during your stay including maintenance, we will of course address these. We will have to ask you to step out the property and we will come along in full PPE to investigate.
- The Glamping Barns that include a Hot tub outside are a low risk for Covid 19 transmission due to being outside and having chlorine in the water. We will continue with twice a day testing. We will be undertaking additional cleaning on the hot tub lid and outer surfaces. We would ask that you don’t use the hot tub during these quick tests.
Guidance approved by Government has asked that you
Please strip bed and put towels and linen inside a bag provided
Please wash all dirty dishes and cutlery
Kindly remove all rubbish, recycling and glass to the bins outside at the entrance (do not leave anything in the inside bins).
Take home all left over foods.
Please open front door and window when you leave.
Please leave the accommodation in a similar to the condition that you arrived.
Thank you in advance for creating a safe environment for our staff.
We’ve made an extra effort - additional measures
We will provide guidance to guests (in advance of their stay) regarding what to do if they develop symptoms of Covid 19 during their stay.
We will ensure there is an adequate supply of cleaning materials, including disinfectant, for guests to use during their stay.
If you have any questions at all please do not hesitate to contact us, Lennoxoflomond@outlook.com