What would you like to book?×
Sleeps 4 | From £130.00 Per Night |4 night stay min.
Welcome to Shemore Cottage
Arrive, Unpack, Unwind, Explore.
On arrival at the traditional, stone-built Shemore cottage you will find the accommodation prepared with everything you need to simply unpack and unwind.
The spacious entrance hallway has plenty of hanging space and storage room for all your bags, boots and coats.
The master bedroom has a double bed, ample wardrobe and drawer space for your belongings and a dressing table and chair.
The second bedroom has two single beds plus a wardrobe and dresser. A cot is available on request.
Fresh, comfy bed linen and towels will be provided for each guest.
Absolute Comfort in the Heart of the Countryside
The kitchen is furnished with all the cooking equipment, crockery and utensils you may need to rustle up simple snacks or nourishing evening meals. The dining area seats four and highchairs are available on request.
The family bathroom has recently been renovated to include underfloor heating and a walk-in shower, complete with toilet, counter-top sink and storage space for all your toiletries.
The lounge offers a comfortable leather suite, soft furnishings and a well-stocked supply of logs for the open fire. Snuggle up and enjoy the peace, while away the evenings in front of the TV or entertain yourselves with a selection of books, toys and board games provided.
Please note that we do not allow dogs at this accommodation.
- Open Fire (logs provided)
- Fully Equipped Kitchen, Dishwasher, Fridge Freezer, Washing Machine
- Master Bedroom with Double Bed
- Second Bedroom with Twin Single Beds
- Large Family Bathroom with Walk-In Shower, WC, Hand Basin, Underfloor Heating
- Hairdryer, Iron & Board
- Electric Heating, Double Glazing Throughout
- TV & DVD Player
- Complimentary tea, coffee, sugar, soap and hand sanitiser
- Selection of Toys, Books and Games
- Free Wifi